These contain student created examples to e.g. show how exposure to toxic dusts could be controlled for reducing the risk of work-related lung disease.
- Exposure to isocyanate particles and occupational asthma in the motor vehicle refinishing industry
- Why it is important to select the right respirator to protect against hazardous dust
- Ways of demonstrating the effects of welding fume and exposure control methods
- What happens if you are exposed to asbestos and what can you do to control exposure
- Dust and boots rap to demonstrate the effects of exposure to dust and using PPE
- How to protect your lungs at work