In particular we seek to:
- Help maintain and grow a national network of active, engaged health and safety Groups who participate in raising health and safety issues within their communities and for the public benefit
- Help to maintain and establish accessible safety groups in all parts of the UK as well as the IoM and Channel Isles
- Help and encourage safety groups to be active and engaged at the level of the best
- Try to ensure SGUK is recognised as the hub of the safety groups movement
- Act as an authoritative and respected participant in the health and safety system
- Assist groups to be recognised by SMEs as a friendly source of help and advice on a wide range of health and safety issues
Our Constitution is reviewed annually to ensure we are meeting our objectives. It was adopted at the EGM on 8th February 2018.
Safety Groups UK is a registered Charity No: 1048425.
Download our Register of Charities Certificate.